Sätrabrunn "did you see the ghost"
- Kitchen economy
- Create a kitchen and restaurant economy “key drivers template”
- Inventory processes routines
- Kitchen purchasing routines
- Menu calculations - create new menu calculations templates
- Standard hygiene controls
- Rostering & time keeping
- Analyze the existing kitchen machine park
- Help out in the kitchen where ever necessary
- Check out the kitchen computer and create an administration and organization plan
- Look for any visible between departmental communication hiccups.
Sätrabunn is a 1,5 hour drive from Stockholm and it features an amazing array of traditional houses set in well manicured paths and parklands. Many of the houses are in use as craft shops, art galleries, conference rooms, hotel rooms, there is also a modern day spa and museum as well as their locally bottled mineral water.
|Brunnshuset, built in 1741 the main source of the spring, here you can drink the spring water,|
the water is mineral rich ond tastes of iron
|Skogsgården, built in 1925, the two wings on each side of the square housed male and female single visitors,|
the central building contains a kitchen and dinning room.
|Nybygget, built in 1792, built as a roadside guest hose with 18 rooms a kitchen and lounge room.|
|Societetshuset, built in 1903 as a entertainment house with a functioning stage,|
now days societetshuset is a function room and conference room.
|Björnbo, moved from the nearby town of Sala in 1871 served as the caretakers residency.|