The entrance into the Anuga messe at Cologne 9-12 Oct, a three day visit to the worlds biggest food trade fair.
if you've never been, be prepared for the crush, there must be 50000 visitors there every day.
- Its hot inside, wear comfortable clothes
- The trains between Dusseldorf and Cologne are a nightmare save the fare and invest it into a hotel in Cologne, the trade fare is only two stops on the tram from the city.
- The train from Dusseldorf takes a hour and costs ca. 11 euro.
- The ticket machines at the train stations don't take international credit cards, this causes chaos with thousands of international commuters, delays and extreme cues.
- Many bars and restaurants don't take credit cards, Germany doesn't seem to have head that the rest of Europe is moving cashless.
- The trade fare focuses on supplier/manufacturer selling to wholesalers.
Post a Comment